Friday, February 15, 2008

The Final Song by Erica Simpson

Please view Defenders Of Wildlife's video on Alaskan Wolf Hunting at:

Thank you!





The Final Song


by Erica Simpson



His song was ancient and pure. The song of the wind and that of the moon. The Ancient ones cried when his music faded forever from their ears, and the children's dreams went sour without his lullaby.



In his music was contained the tales of all that ever was and a longing for what he knew was never to be. Never again was his kind to travel boldly and without fear across the great expanse. Respected and revered by all that heard his song or saw his shadow pass.



His song now a whisper, his bold step but a crawl, he gathered up his strength to cry one final call. He sang of sorrow for those who would never know and for those who knew too well that the song was meant to be.



When the song had ended and the echoes faded away, all eyes opened to what was lost.



Tears were shed and souls did go astray when they knew they had gone wrong, but no one stopped to think of these things... before the Final Song.
==================================
The Wolves (video)
==================================
For a list of organizations - around the world - dedicated to wolf conservation, please visit:
=============================
Thank You!!!

12 comments:

Jade said...

Hi Wendy!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. And wow. Thanks so much for saying all those amazing things about me. That was so sweet.

Seriously though, your phenomenal. You always know how to bring a smile to my face. No matter how I’m feeling, no matter the situation I may be in; you cheer me up. I swear, I could just read your posts in the morning and set myself up be in a good mood for the rest of the day!

And your right about how the experiences you go through are the ones that help you learn more about yourself. They sure do. I’ve had a few experiences in the past year and a half and it was most defiantly them that helped me discover who I am. When something happens that effects you a lot, you start to look to yourself for the answers instead of bugging everyone else about it. You see yourself in a better light and that is how you make it out. In the end, you come out a much stronger person.

Hope you are well, as always.

Lots of love.

- Jade

Xxx

p.s I like rambling too.

pohjantahden said...

I'm stalking you =O

Anonymous said...

Hello, my dearest Wendy!

How are you, doll? Thanks for your lovely comment. Have you seen the Queensryche video I left for you at Mayo's the other day?

Unfortunately, I haven't received any of your e-mails yet. Gaaaaaaaaaah!

I will send you another e-mail address. That should work.

I'm looking forward to hearing (reading) from you, sweetie!

Hugs & Love & Kisses

Siobhan

Pixie said...

hi there sweetie,

how are you? thanks for your comment, I miss you, what about your aim???

I made a new blog just for my finlandpictures, I could upload more sunsetpictures during the weekend :)

the pinworm.... it´s just nasty... I only hope I won´t get it. but now I heard from someone who works at a pharmacy, that parents usually don´t get it... well let´s hope so ^^

oh some finnish for me? I just think I won´t be able to find your comment at mayo´s now...

I had a loooooong day, we hab team work day and we continued it after the official part :)

ah and btw, one of my best friends will visit me and we´ll plan to go to ville´s tower. just for fun :)

take care

hugs&kisses

pixie

MissTottenham said...

Hi Wendy , thank you so much for visiting my blog.

You are right, I have to choose the real world and I shall follow your example cos I really do want to live.

Thanks again sweetie.


Your wolf pictures are truly stunning. I have the same fascination with dolphins.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendy. Get well soon sugarplum! Hugs and sloppy kisses!

BC

soulconnector said...

Thank you for the kind words
`sc

Vivienne said...

What a beautiful wolfy! Yes, wolfy!

I love that you've dedicated a blog to such a worthy cause.

:)
xoxo cupcake

p.s, you know you're the only one I love! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello, my favorite cousin!

Well, well, well...
I think we are star-crossed lovers, aren't we?
Someone or something doesn't want us to be united in peace and joy.

I guess you should ask Pixie for my other e-mail address.
I already tried your blogger one and your other address.
It didn't work, obviously.
Boo-hoo!!!
I miss you!
Do you have AIM yet?

Hugs & Snogs

Siobhan

Vivienne said...

Wendy my wolfy friend, I hear you and Siobhan are star crossed lovers?

MY GOD!

Oh well I deserve it.

I'll still be thinking of you! tee hee! XP

xoxo cupcake

Vivienne said...

Thank you Wendy.
I just want to stop feeling so god damn dirty.

All my love, xoxo cupcake

Pixie said...

hi wendy,

thanks for your comment, well I just love it, that´s why I don´t know what to do :( the whole situation just makes me sick ^^ my roommate told me yesterday, that I sound depressed.... ^^ not a good sign *hmpf*

anyway, I can´t wait for your aimproblems to be gone...

take care and nice greets from helsinki *hugs*

pixie